We provide a happy, safe, stimulating learning environment where we build strong foundations.
We empower our children to have high aspirations and develop skills to continue to be successful at school and in the community.
To be the best we can be we will:
- Be an excellent communicator – listen, share our ideas and reason with others
- Have high aspirations – be inquisitive, creative, hardworking and ambitious
- Be respectful – be kind, polite, helpful, caring and honest, to ourselves and others
- Be self-confident – be independent, have high self-esteem, to persevere and take risks
- Be responsible – take care of ourselves, others and our diverse community